Wednesday, October 23, 2013

3 ways I intend to share my faith


I feel my skin looks wierd in these photos.  Anyway, a few years ago, I bought a bunch of anklets that I still wear if the match my outfit.  They were very cheap Walmart bracelets so they aren't very long anyhow.  These are purple shells, that eventually the color will wear off, and a loop over a button closure.
This was a challenge in the sermon several months ago, so I'm putting them here to help hold me accountable.
3 ways I intend to share my faith
1). Look for opportunities to share with "Name"  A good friend who is very much not a Christian, but I'm going to not name her here.
2). When I volunteer, give the credit to God  I usually just say "You're Welcome"  However, I should find a way to give credit to God without sounding holier than thou.
3)  I'm not sure here.  Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment