Saturday, April 6, 2013

E is for Easter

I wasn't home from 7am - 11:45 so yesterday's post didn't exactly happen.  I was going to post my comments on my sermon notes from Easter Sunday.  Since I'm so late, I'm just going to post my notes.
I am sending you!
Happy Easter
Passover meal-big deal
This is my body - dang it Cory
Blasphemy suffered a very painful death. 
Does it look like hate won ?  Why i didn't like The Rockettes greatest story 
ever told because it left Jesus on the cross. If you do that it's a story. If he 
did rise again then you have to admit he is God. 
Matthew 28:5
John 20
Women who couldn't testify in court saw him first. I love this. Why do that 
except its the truth and for us today to see that He valued women
Joy comes in the morning (Anne of the Island)
We all want the happy ending
Dancing - David is it in Samuel where he dances when the child dies?
Peace in the midst of conflict or freedom from conflict - something I need to 
reflect in
Nick someone he has no limbs. A friend shared a video of him not to long ago. 
On the cross Jesus looked down on all of us and said Forgive them. 
Our job is to share His story 

No comments:

Post a Comment