Monday, November 18, 2013

Awake

I finally got my bathroom floor scrubbed and two Christmas trees up yesterday.  I'll take photos when we are done.  I walked over 10,000 steps yesterday, which is like double my usual average.  So yeah, I fell into bed at 12:30 last night.  I got up with the alarm clock this morning.  I'm having dinner out with friends on Friday, so I need to leave work early, so I want to put some extra time in this week so that it still comes out to 40 hours.  I'll let you know about the restaurant.  It sounds expensive, but weird food.

Here's today's bracelet.  Yes, it has my name on it.  I got it on vacation at some point, but I don't remember where, or maybe my parents brought it back for me.  I like that it goes with a variety of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment