Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dancing With the Stars


Didn’t find it last night.  But I didn’t look inside the house.  I may have spent most of the evening watching Dancing With the Stars.  I did get my ceilings, baseboards, bed changed and toilet cleaned, so it wasn’t a complete waste of time.
What did you think about the final?  I’m okay with it.  Shawn and Derek were my favorites.  However, when they ignored a couple easy judges’ points on Monday, they gave it away.  My coworker is happy.  Why was Derek crying at the last blurb?  He’s always been on top and given great partners so any time he hasn’t won, it’s just been fair to the others.  It was a fun episode – very much what I needed when finally feeling a little better from the cold.  I’ve not been into this season of DWTS as I have others, but I really got into the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment