Thursday, November 1, 2012

Atypical Weekends

After the description of a typical weekend, let’s move to the fact that the next month is crazy! It started this past weekend ;)


10/26 – Lock-in with the youth – fun!

10/27 – Football game – we beat one of our oldest conference rivals!

10/28 – Harvest Festival at church – cold!

10/30 – Tennis – actual exercise

11/2 – Dinner with college friends

11/3 – Jr. high youth event

11/6 – Tennis

11/9 – Dinner & movie night with some friends

11/10 – Football game – my Dad is coming with me since my friend I have the tickets with has to work.

11/11 – Church & youth group

11/13 – Tennis

11/16-11/18 – Youth trip to Gatlinburg

Then it’s Thanksgiving Weekend with all the decorating.



It’s going to be a crazy month. It seems the fall is always that way. Does it happen to you? Is there another time that always is crammed for you? I am the type of person that signs up for everything, though. You’ve probably guess that already. After listening to some people in a meeting this week, I remembered. Extroverts get energy from being with people. Introverts from being alone. I’m not outgoing and eventually I need time on my own, but I think unless I’m doing something I feel like I don’t have a life or bad about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment