Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thoughts

Take time to think - it is the greatest source of power.

Take time to laugh - it is the music of the soul.

Take time to read - it is the fountain of wisdom.

Take time to be friendly - it is the road to happiness.

Take time to love and be loved - it is a God-given privilege.

Take time to give - it is too short a day to be selfish.

Take time to play - it is the secret to perpetual youth.

Take time to work - it is the price of success.

Take time to Pray - it is the greatest Power on Earth.

-Don Krumme's Daily Goals
(October 1, 1931 - July 2, 2006)


I'm supposed to have time to do these things right now. And I feel like I'm busy from the time I get up to the time I go to sleep. And yet, I can't fit it all in. I hope maybe that if I tackle some piles that they will go away or get quicker and then I will have time. At least I should have a change this week. Is there ever anyone who has a to-do list that they can actually get through every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment