Monday, May 3, 2010

I want to win a camping trip


I entered to win camping from KOA. Well, here's the description from the website:

"We’re looking for individuals, families and couples who love to camp at KOA and who are willing to document their adventures with a Flip® video camera and let us post them on koakompass.com, Facebook and YouTube. Those who are selected to participate will get 6 nights of KOA camping, a bag of camping goodies valued at $100 or more AND a Flip® video camera!"

I am willing! Here's my entry. What do you think of it?

Hi,
Who?

My name is Lauri. Joining me would be my parents.

Where?

If we were to win this contest, we would divide the days between Traverse City and Petoskey, Michigan. Both are favorite destinations of ours. And everyone around the country needs to know how wonderful the kampground run by the Rose family is in Petoskey.

Why?

My family began camping in 2000. We have a 32 foot fifth wheel Cougar. My parents are both retired with plenty of time to enjoy RVing. Me? I’m currently unemployed. I need something to look forward to experiencing. Besides, what else do I have to do with my time? We can show the fun of climbing a sand dune or participating in an evening of Bingo and the kampground. We usually have at least one camper malfunction. We can show others how we would fix it. More importantly, we could show the kindness of KOA Kampers as someone usually offers to help.

Thank you for your consideration.


(P.S. Koti, the adorable Siberian in the picture, here. I love my family. I'm cute and it's all about me. I want them to win, so really you have no choice but to name them the winnes, because life is all about what I want.)

1 comment: