Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holding Pattern


Holding patterns
Pretty soon I’ll go back to video blogs as I have a new laptop.  I wasn’t going to have the motherboard fixed a second time on the Dell.
I have switched to an electronic organizer – I’ll let you know how that ends up working for me.  I’m trying Cozi.
As for the holding pattern title……………………………………………………….
Those vague things I’ve posted over the past several weeks?
It’s not going to start to be resolved for several more days.  Which is so freaking long after the issues were supposed to first get resolved.  I’m moving from worried to annoyed to just sick of the drama.  Honestly, in real life, I’ve talked to people who I value their opinion.  All of them have told me I’m being reasonable.  Does that sound bad?  It’s a situation where I’m trying to make it gray since I’m seeing it as black and white.  That I’m not over-reacting.  The feedback I get is that I’m under-reacting.  It makes me feel then like I’m being jerked around for no good reason.  I don’t know how that’s going to help the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment