Sunday, August 12, 2012

Last Laurapalooza blog

Another shot at trying to get this blog posted. You have no idea how many times I have tried to draft this out with out getting it posted. I wish I could figure out how to do it on my iPhone without raising suspicions at work. And it would be hard to cut and paste everything. But some things would be saved so I wouldn’t be starting over. I don't know if these are in any order. Next topic! What about Pretty Little Liars last night? Cece is connected to Ali, Jason and Noel’s older brother. Who else is connected to her? I’m thinking Melissa and Ian. Melissa went to school in Philly, and they are about the same age. Besides who moves to a new town and starts interacting with the locals the way she has? Noel and Jenna have to be working with Mona as “A”, right?

2 comments:

  1. You got some great souvenirs! Aren't Nancy's prairie danglers wonderful? Loved those.
    It was nice to meet you in person; had a lot of fun splashing around in Plum Creek with you, Patty, and Marie.
    Teresa
    PS Good to know I'm not the only one behind on my scrapbooking - I have an entire closet of stuff waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was soo good to meet you and to play in Plum Creek.
    I gave my aunt hers for her birthday this weekend instead of waiting for Christmas.
    I keep thinking I should scrapbook but then I find something else more important. One day...

    ReplyDelete