Friday, February 24, 2012

End of the Week

It’s Tuesday.
The past week and a half have been crazy, but today seems a little like a day to catch up.

This is why I don’t get to blog to much. I wrote this, then had to do other things and it’s now Friday.

I’ve been helping the low-income prepare taxes for the last month. I really want to point out to them how to make changes so that they aren’t low income. Plan ahead. Don’t have more kids than you can support on your own. Your job prospects might be better with some dental work. That sounds shallow, but it’s not. It’s like the key things I learned to be successful in life; they never learned so it just perpetuates, and I want to yank them out of it. I, also, want to tell some people that they can’t be their kids sole support if they have W2s totaling less than $500 for the year. It’s just not possible. But I want to think like an auditor, and there I’m not.

Are you doing anything this weekend? Besides the taxes and youth group, I have a girls night out with the church. Also, I need to start packing for next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment