Saturday, May 14, 2011

To Tell the Truth

I saw a story the other day that Bill Clinton thinks that there should be a place where the government helps stop rumors.
I don't think the government would work as there's no way to make it non-partisan.
I do like Snopes and enjoy their weekly updates. I know there have been rumors that they are biased but here's what I found. Yeah, not true at all.
But what really annoys me is the people who say they are just passing something on, that it's not their place to check. YES it is! Would you just pass along something about a friend, but then deny that you were gossiping? Maybe you would, but would you want to be known that way? Seriously, it's wrong. It doesn't create a good impression of yourself. I love how it's the same people who complain about the number of emails they get that they delete them because there's no point. Then why are you contributing to the problem?
Consider telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment